13 October 2022
Industry: Telecommunication Services
Job category: Contracts Management
Remuneration: Market Related
EE position: No
Cell C is currently recruiting for a Channel Administrator to join our dynamic team.
To provide administrative support to the Manager by ensuring the timeous documentation and information flow within the department.
Key Performance Areas
Administrative and Support Duties.
- Assist National Channel Consultants (“NCC”) and Branded Channel (“BC”) with travel requests, scheduling of meetings, process of expense claims.
- Prepare and distribute BC the income allocation schedules on new products launched.
- Assist with diary management for the Senior Manager for both internal and client meeting.
- Support function for National Channel Consultants and Branded Channel Executives.
- Upgrade bases distributed on a weekly and monthly basis for the Branded and Regional Channel consultants.
- Non-take-up reports distributed weekly to Branded and Regional Channel consultants.
- Reconciliation of funds from the handset internal deal letters against price protection suspense accounts
- Raise requisitions for the BC on a weekly/monthly basis and ensure payments to suppliers.
- Distribute the yearly target letters and prepare adhoc letters for Branded Channel.
Stock and Price/Deals Administration
- Place orders and monitor stock levels for promotional materials and point of sale. Distribute the daily stock availability to Branded Channel.
- Place and track orders for Main Market customers liaising with Warehouse and Finance Department.
- Prepare weekly/monthly stock on hand and sales reports for distribution to handset manufactures.
- Monitor the deal sheet and pricelist received from (“Unique Deal Code ”), and distribute to Branded Channels and internal staff nationally.
- Assist customers with queries and escalate all unresolved queries to Management timeously, this involves maintenance of customer query Log.
- Facilitate any queries and complaints that arise with regards to the Main Market division, and ensure resolution within set time frames
- Interpret and provide guidance on administrative and operating policies and procedures for Main Market division.
- Attend to walk in Main Market clients
Report & Document Control
- Compile and provide any other reports required by managers, as agreed from time to time.
- Timeous update of the Branded Channel master store list
- Ensure proper filing of documents for the department.
- Update and maintain all changes as required.
- Administration / Secretarial certificate advantageous.
- 2-3 years experience in Office administration duties.
- Experience in Document Control Management processes.
- Experience in Contract Management or Order processes advantageous.